Terms and Conditions
Plant a Tree Initiative 2020
- Information on how to participate and how to donate form part of these conditions. By purchasing any Tom’s of Maine product from any Woolworths Online store, participants agree to by bound by these conditions.
- Entry is open to any purchaser of a Tom’s of Maine product from any Woolworths Online store in Australia.
- The campaign commences at 00.01 AEST on 1st June 2020 and closes at 23.59 AEST on 9th June 2020 (“Fundraising Period”). Purchases made after 9th June 2020 will not be eligible for a donation.
- To participate, Participants must, during the Fundraising Period Purchase any Tom’s of Maine Product from any Woolworths Online store throughout Australia.
- Multiple Tom’s of Maine products can be purchased in the same transaction and each product will be eligible for the $1 donation.
- The Promoter will donate $1 to Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife (the charity responsible for the “Plant a Tree” initiative) for each Tom’s of Maine product purchased from Woolworths Online in accordance with these terms, to support Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife in planting trees across Australia. The Promoter will donate funds up to the total cap set out in clause 7. If a customer returns a product to Woolworths, no money will be deducted from the amount already donated.
- The Promoter’s total maximum donation to Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife over the entire Fundraising Period for donations made in accordance with these terms is $10,000. The donation will be made by the Promoter to Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife as one donation by 30 July 2020. The donation goes towards achieving the Promoter’s commitment to donate 10% of profits from sales of Tom’s of Maine product to non-profit organizations working to support health, education, and nature.
- Donations are not redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the campaign.
- The Promoter is Colgate-Palmolive Pty Ltd (ABN 79 002 792 163) of 345 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000.