Our Stewardship Model
Natural, sustainable and responsible defined.
A naturally healthy life doesn't just happen. It comes from making thoughtful decisions on what to do—and what not to do. That's how we approach our ingredient selection when creating safe and effective products for you. We work very hard to find and combine the best naturally sourced and naturally derived ingredients, guided by a process we call our Stewardship Model.
Every ingredient we use goes through our Stewardship review process, which directs our standards for balancing natural, sustainable and responsible.
And of course, we carefully consider some of the most important information available—your feedback! We welcome your input on how we can do more good for you, your community and your planet.
Our Standards for Natural
- Ingredients sourced and derived from nature
- Formulas free of artificial flavours, fragrances, colours, sweeteners and preservatives
- Ingredient processing that supports our philosophy of human and environmental health
- Not tested on animals
*A few of our products contain beehive ingredients. Beeswax and/or propolis are found in floss, P&M toothpastes, peppermint botanically bright toothpaste, and Natural Strength Deodorants.
Our Standards for Sustainable
- Prioritising the use of recycled and renewable materials
- Striving to reduce packaging waste through recyclability and biodegradability
- Supporting the use of sustainable growing and harvesting practices
- Working to minimise the total environmental impact of our supply chain
Our Standards for Responsible
- Delivering value to our consumers
- Sufficient research conducted to show safety and efficacy
- Purposeful in system of ingredients, with complete transparency about the purpose and source of the ingredient
- Sourced from suppliers that respect human and labour rights
- Honesty in all claims made for ingredients, packaging and products
- Conform to the requirements of regulatory authorities and Other professional organisations with which we partner